If you request urgent repairs, the landlord or agent will attempt to respond immediately. If we are not contactable, please refer to your lease or the below contacts & information to guide you through this process:
Emergency repairs are:
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity (Ausgrid – 13 13 18), or water supply (Sydney Water 13 20 92) Or use this checklist – click here
- Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase
Notice: Tenants will be liable for the extra cost & labour for maintenance that is not deemed as an emergency (outside of the required repairs & maintenance functions).
* Elevate are not be responsible for repairs and maintenance for common areas of an apartment building. Elevate will communicate with the relevant Strata Manager regarding a problem if the repair item is determined to be common property.