PEACEFUL & PRIVATE IN THE HEART OF DOUBLE BAY
1a/286 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028
* LEVEL ACCESS ALSO BY 6 BROOKLYN LANE
Positioned away from the main road, this value driven 2 bedroom apartment is whisper quiet, located on the ground level of ‘Hampstead’ a classic circa 1928 building of only 10 apartments providing convenient level access to the village of Double Bay.
With a private entrance from Brooklyn Lane and enjoying direct access to the tranquil, north facing courtyard, the apartment is perfect for those that enjoy entertaining & relaxing and an excellent work from home environment. Recently updated, the apartment features a gas kitchen with plenty of storage flowing onto combined lounge/dining room with gas bayonet, bedrooms both feature BIR’s (main with A/C) and access to the modern bathroom.
Offering ease and convenience, with quick access to Edgecliff trains and CBD-bound buses and the amenities of Double Bay including cafes, restaurants, park lands and the harbour foreshore, this is a prime opportunity in a prestige location.
* Level stroll to cafes, shops & transport
* Direct access to tranquil, north-facing common courtyard
* Private access from Double Bay village
* Boutique block of only 10 with security access currently being installed
* Double sized bedrooms with BIR’s main with A/C
* Plantation shutters, gas bayonet
* Access to communal laundry & storage areas
* Excellent first home or quality blue chip investment
– Please note: Unit 1a is the only ground floor apartment and it can be entered from both New South Head Road and Brooklyn Lane
Auction date – 19th February 2022, unless sold prior.
Levies – $1,237 p/q
Water – $147 p/q
Council – $345 p/q
Potential rent – $700 – $750 p/w