SOLD BEFORE AUCTION.
906/156-160 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
CHIC INNER-CITY PAD, WITH UNDERCOVER PARKING + BALCONIES
Set in the highly sought after “Belvedere” building this remodelled 2-bedroom apartment offers good views and good vibes across the city skyline. Whether as an investment, city pad from the country or a long term property play, this apartment is a breath of fresh air that will be hot in demand.
Bathed in natural light, treat yourself to a modern, well-appointed apartment with a range of desired features including:
* Large double bedroom with floor to ceiling built-in robes
* Modern, ‘chic’ bathroom with separate bath to shower
* Open plan living/dining – floorboards are delightful
* Internet – high speed fibre to the node connection
* Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Integrated dishwasher & new splashbacks
* 2nd bedroom or study (good size)
* Parking for one car (undercover!)
* Separate laundry with dryer
* please note, we have provided an alternate virtual styling as a study for the 2nd bedroom
The “Belvedere” as it is known, is a secure building with fob access on each level, has a building manager and is well run for easy, harmonious living
Stroll to buses and near Central Station trains + is only moments to great cafes, fringe bars, shops, and Oxford Street
* Opposite Harmony Park & James Hilder reserve
* Close to such great places as Two Good Eggs Cafe, Harpoon & Hotel Harry, Chin Chin Sydney & Sticky Fingers!
CONTACT – Daniel Bligh 0414 203 264 or Joy Tran 0423 333 768
AUCTION – 25th September 100pm sharp. (Online), unless sold prior.
Strata Levies: $1,358 p/q
Water: $158 p/q
Council: $327 p/q
Elevate Property – “Your Investment. Our Priority.”
Masks must be worn at all times and only 1 person permitted for an inspection, no couples/partners are allowed at the same time (new restrictions)
Respectfully, please do not touch or open up any doors/cupboards where possible. Refusal to adhere to our guidelines may lead to non-entry and we will ask you to respectfully leave the premises. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.