BEST FLOOR PLAN! + SENSATIONAL CITY & WATER VIEWS - ALMOST NEW APARTMENT CLOSE TO EVERYTHING! 2 BEDROOM + STUDY/3RD BEDROOM
3106/81 Harbour St, Haymarket NSW 2000
Up on high, this sensational floor plan offers expansive views across our glorious city of Sydney!
With open plan living, gas kitchen looking beyond the living/dining area to the balcony, the real delight is looking toward signature landmarks as the Central Business District, Darling Square, Centrepoint Tower, the Anzac Bridge and of course the bright blue waters of Sydney Harbour.
Other features include;
– Both bedrooms with access to balconies
– Both bedrooms with built in robes
– Additional study area or living room
“Darling North” was only completed in 2018 by Lendlease and houses an excellent array of facilities.
– Super fast lifts to security controlled levels
– Infinity pool and outdoor areas
– Outdoor gym and landscaped gardens
– Modern and grand lobby areas
– Secure and private throughout
– Darling Harbour and fireworks displays
– Chinatown & Market City
– Harbour side Parks & Museums
– Star Casino & the ICC (International Convention Centre)
Nearby Educational Institutions
– University of Technology Sydney
– University of Sydney
– University of New South Wales
– Sydney Grammar
– St. Andrews School
CONTACT – Daniel/Joy 0423 333 768, firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAILABLE – Now
LEASE TERM – 6 months minimum and 12 months ideally
APPLICATION – please apply on 1form.com.au with 100 points of ID.
UTILITIES (gas/electricity/internet) – tenant responsibility
PETS – on application
Elevate Property – “You Investment. Our Priority.”
Masks must be worn at all times and we may ask you to take off your shoes, hand sanitise and limit numbers through the property.
Only 1 person permitted for an inspection, no couples/partners are allowed at same time (new restrictions)
Respectfully, please do not touch or open up any doors/cupboards where possible. Refusal to adhere to our guidelines may lead to non entry and we will ask you to respectfully leave the premises. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.