FACING HUTCHINSON LANE, SUPERB 2 BEDROOM WITH UNDERCOVER PARKING
101/209 Albion Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Set at the back of the block overlooking Hutchinson lane, this bright and airy apartment by renowned architect Allan Jack Cottier is all about modern and convenient living.
Upon entry, open plan kitchen & living area, new timber floor boards and a generous balcony perfect for BBQ entertaining make this is a wonderful retreat from the hustle and bustle of inner city living.
Further features include;
* Good sized balcony, a green, leafy outlook overlooking laneway
* Valuable & secure under cover parking + visitor parking
* 2 good sized bedrooms, both with wardrobes
* Modern bathroom & kitchen
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Lift access to Level 1
This wonderful apartment building “Axiom” is just a wonderful opportunity for inner city living – modern, secure with fob level entry, visitor parking, bike storage and lift access. A building manager also visits regularly and common property areas are well maintained. Be assured, you will be buying into quality here!
Located within walking distance to a choice of Sydney’s finest cosmopolitan cafes, restaurants and bars all at your door step, you will be spoilt for choice! Surry Hills will absolutely get better and better with infrastructure and development happening nearby at central Station and with the light rail only a 5 minute walk away too.
– Albion Street is also a gateway to Moore Park and getting in and out of the city via Southern Cross Drive is a breeze!
Strata rates: $1,180 per quarter
Council rates: $155 per quarter
Water rates: $155 per quarter
(all approximate figures above)
Rental potential: $750 per week