303/242 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
In an absolute supreme location, this apartment will entice buyers looking for style, substance, and space.
Over 134sqm on title, situated on level 3, look out upon the Plane Trees and beyond the city skyline.
With an impressive 42sqm of balcony/terrace area this is another dimension to entertain with alfresco dining. This inner-city abode speaks to those who want a haven away from the bustle of the city but making no compromise on location.
– New gas kitchen & large bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite)
– 134sqm on title, inclusive of balcony & secure, u/cover car space
– Ready to move into or rent out as an investment
– Secure intercom entry & ducted air conditioning
– Large balcony/terrace with leafy city views
– New carpets & tiled terrace/balcony areas
“The Excelsior” is a magnificent Strata Title Building. Featuring 2 x speedy lifts (with secure ‘floor level’ security), a Building Manager on site, gymnasium, heated pool, spa, sauna and importantly well maintained common areas, you know will be buying a quality investment or place to call home for many years to come.
Based on the edge of Surry Hills and Sydney’s vibrant CBD, this location will tempt you to dive in, because it is really a super convenient place to be. Whether it be prospective tenants as an investor or an owner looking to call this home, you will enjoy all the amenities of Sydney inner city living affords.
Contact – Daniel Bligh 0414 203 264
Viewings – By appointment
Auction – 25 September 2021 @ 1100am sharp (online)
(unless sold prior)