DEPOSIT RECEIVED !!! INSPECTIONS CANCELLED !!!!
255 Doncaster Ave, Kingsford NSW 2032
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME – MODERN & WELL THOUGHT OUT. LIGHT & OOZING LIVEABILITY!
UPDATE: PROPERTY INSPECTIONS – available on 19th August (Thursday, between 100-130pm) – **Bookings essential and video can be provided before viewing.
Situated in a quiet tree lined street, this modern semi ticks all the boxes.
The impressive three-bedroom home has been renovated to maximize space and natural light while still retaining some of its original features such as the high ornate ceilings, polished original timber floor boards and stained-glass windows.
Complete with a white picket fence and lovely maintained front and rear gardens, this immaculate property showcases the best of open plan living.
Boasting a stylish architectural design, the property features as new extra wide “black butt” timber floor boards, throughout the living area, a modern black paneled feature wall and built-in credenza complete with a stone top, stunning galley style kitchen finished with Carrara stone bench top with splash back.
The living space combines a dining area to easily accommodate a 12-seater table looking out onto an undercover large deck which flows through from the living area, providing additional living space and a great entertaining area.
– Well sized bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and polished floor boards
– Gas cooking, and gas connection for BBQ on the deck
– Reverse cycle air conditioning + fans in all bedrooms
– Garden and lawn irrigation system
* Rear lane access – please note, parking would be best on street to maximise grassy area. Residents can park a small car in the rear, but there is ample on street parking to amplify & preserve outdoor areas
– Moments from Kingsford’s variety of exceptional restaurants, cafes, walking distance to public transport and minutes from Sydney CBD and Randwick shopping precinct. Additionally, only a 10-minute drive to local hospitals, schools and local beaches such as Coogee and La Perouse.
– Walking distance (290m metres!) to the local park (Kensington Park) and kids play area – has cool half basketball court, community hall and large cricket pitch sized oval
AVAILABLE – early September
PETS – on application
CONTACT – Daniel or Joy / 0414 203 264 / 0423 333 768